Why Get Professional IT Help?
- Reliability. Avoid costly business disruptions
caused by unreliable computer systems.
- Employee Efficiency. Keep employees focused on
their jobs, rather than on trying to "figure out" how to solve IT
problems they are not trained to handle.
- Right Technologies. Pick technologies that
contribute efficiently to business success and avoid outdated, "dead-end",
"wrong-turn", or excessively complex and costly approaches.
- Successful Roll-Outs. Avoid the expense of failed
technology implementations by using proven, professional planning,
design, and implementation.
- Right Cost. Avoid "penny wise and pound foolish"
non-solutions, as well as excessive spending on unneeded or overbuilt
Why Choose Vista Consulting?
- Experience. Vista has a track record of delivering high quality IT services
to hundreds of clients in Northern California (and beyond) for more than 25 years.
- Knowledge. High-level, hands-on technical and
business expertise designed to meet virtually all small business IT
needs. Staff with Microsoft, Cisco, and other certifications.
- Professionalism. We are thorough, responsive, and
- Business Focus. We're technology experts, but we provide technology
for business success, not for its own sake.
- On Site and Remote. We provide on-site services
in much of Northern California and use remote access when appropriate
for speed and cost-effectiveness.
- Small Business Specialists. Specializing in
businesses with 5 to 75 computers.
What We Do Especially Well
- Networks. We design and implement networks: routers, switches,
servers, workstations, including Internet, branch office, and VPN connectivity.
- Applications. Help desk support for Microsoft Office, email,
and many other common and specialized business applications.
- Office Moves. We are experts at planning and implementing office technology relocations.
- Security. Firewall, anti-virus, and other data
- Business Continuity. Disaster avoidance and recovery using redundancy to insure
business continuity in the event of a disaster.
How to Get Started
- Call (707) 575-7400 for more information or a quick
- Contact Us
here to ask a question or have a Vista representative contact you.
- Promotions. A free initial consultation and a
half-price introductory offer make getting started easy.
- Attend a Seminar to enhance your IT knowledge and get to know us
and other panelists better.
Sign up here.
- Learn more about our
clients and projects,
staff and qualifications.